A vacancy has arisen for the post of Community Centre Manager
The Community Centre manager is responsible for the day to day management of Fairford Community Centre, preparing its budgets and overseeing its expenditure and supporting the Management Committee and Board of Trustees, minuting its meetings.
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage but not all are essential if the applicant can demonstrate the potential and willingness to learn:
- Experience of working with customers in a front-facing role
- A helpful and customer focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working with others.
- Previous experience of accountancy / bookkeeping is desirable but not essential, full training will be given.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work without close supervision.
- Computer literate, training will be given on all software packages
- Updating website
The requirement is for a minimum of 17 hours per week, with a salary in the region of £11492 and dependant on experience. Hours may be negotiable.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to see the JOB DESCRIPTION and send a covering letter and CV by post or by e-mail to:-
Vanessa Lawrence, Town Clerk. Contact details below.
The closing date for applications is 22nd March 2019
The Community Centre, High Street, Fairford, GLOS. GL7 4AF
Tel: 01285 713326/712344